Rainbow-Cocktails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Konnichiwa! C:

2 posters

Go down

Konnichiwa! C: Empty Konnichiwa! C:

Post  Wildeth Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:04 am

Hello people! ;D

I'm Cara, but I'm known online as Wild. x3 I'm hugely honoured to be a part of the Rainbow Cocktails [smexy name, Aimee xD] team, and I hope I can bring something to the site. 8D

Well, first things first. C: You probably want to hear a little bit about me. ^^ Well, I LOVE [emphasize LOVE] Japan and all things related to it, as you could probably guess from the title. xD I spend many long hours drawing manga, reading manga, watching anime and making cosplay costumes for the London Expo - a super amazing anime/manga/sci-fi convention at the ExCel Centre in London. c: I really want to go to Toyko and see the amazing city for myself - I don't care what my dad says, Toyko is GORGEOUS! <33

I also love to read books. ^^ My favourite books are the Warriors series, the Twilight saga and stand-alone novel, PS I Love You. <3 Romance for the win. 8D I also write quite alot - I'm currently starting my NaNiWriMo 'Immortal' which I hope I can get published one day! ^^

I love music too. 8D MCR, Fall Out Boy, We The Kings, Boys Like Girls, Relient K, Jimmy Eat World, Mayday Parade... I love it all. 8D My favourite songs of all time include 'The Promise' by Girls Aloud, 'The Middle' by Three Days Grace, 'Skyway Avenue' by We The Kings and 'I Bet You Look Good on The Dancefloor' by the Arctic Monkeys. =) I currently have 'I Don't Care' by Fall Out Boy blasting into my eardrums. ;3

I also have the Melachony of Haruhi Suzumiya theme song stuck in my head - THIS is what you get for watching episodes of the darn anime all day. <<;

ANYWAYS.
See ya around~ C:
Wildeth
Wildeth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Konnichiwa! C: Empty Wildeths's Intro

Post  [Aimaay] Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:13 am

Welcome! -high fives- Clad to see youv landed at this civilizatcion! Um.. Yes, of course i can spell. Yeah, i hope you have an amazing time and all that.
[Aimaay]
[Aimaay]
Admin

https://rainbow-cocktail-123.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum