Rainbow-Cocktails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wild's House~ C:

2 posters

Go down

Wild's House~ C: Empty Wild's House~ C:

Post  Wildeth Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:35 am

From the outside, Wild's little house looks total normal, with it's whitewashed walls and light blue door and window frames, thatched roof and neat garden. But the inside is totally different. 8D

Each room has a different wall colour. Her living room is white, with beechwood chests of drawers and various chairs, all bright red or blue. She has a huge framed photo of her and her two best friends in town above her fireplace [always switched on] with little photos of her pets on each side. She has a big table in the centre of the room with a pile of books and mangazines on it.

Her bedroom is painted dark gray and it's walls are covered by band posters, anime posters, book posters, film posters, drawings, photographs and stickers. Her desk is light green, and it has various books, CDs and cosplay stuff scattered onto it. This is where Wild draws and writes, and comes for some alone time. A gray camera, white iPod Nano and blue CD player also stay here. Wild's bed has a thick turquoise cover with lots of cute anime style doodles on it, and a matching pillow. Two corner shelves rest in the corner of her room, one sporting a big white TV and the other with lots of cat and anime figurines and plushies on it.

Wild's kitchen is small and painted a sunny yellow, with a breakfast bar to eat at and a radio to listen to while she cooks. Wild likes to eat her breakfast in her kitchen and spends quite a lot of time in there.

Wild has a conservatory which overlooks her back garden. It has a few chairs in it and it offers a fantastic view of the colourful water fountain, pebbled patio, big run for her 3 cats, Japanese trees, mini stream and her herb garden.
Wildeth
Wildeth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Wild's House~ C: Empty Re: Wild's House~ C:

Post  [Aimaay] Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:43 am

WOW! Nice house! I love your garden and kitchin.
[Aimaay]
[Aimaay]
Admin

https://rainbow-cocktail-123.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wildeth Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:15 am

I'm thinking of getting a giant plague with your face on to go in my garden. 8D That'd be creepy. D:
Wildeth
Wildeth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  [Aimaay] Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:56 am

YeAh! Hey, wait a second... scratch
[Aimaay]
[Aimaay]
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wildeth Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:40 am

xD

Aimee plague. ;D

PLAGUE? O_O
Wildeth
Wildeth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  [Aimaay] Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:42 am

LOL! Check out my house sometime. i got some cool pics up!
[Aimaay]
[Aimaay]
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down